Bloodgold: Sunken Treasure
A downloadable game for Windows
Loot calls from the bottom of the sea
You're a viking ... looting and pilfering at the bottom of the sea! Why? Doesn't matter, just get cracking!
Ugly fishy monsters will try to stop you, but a good smack from your axe should solve that problem. Grab the gold and get out - leave nothing behind.
This game is an entry for Ludum Dare 43, made by a team of two in 72 hours.
How to Play
- Move with the WASD or arrow keys.
- Left-click to attack with your axe.
- Right-click to throw gold. This costs gold!
- Gather as much gold as you can. But beware: carrying all that gold makes you slow.
- Greed must be managed -- sacrifices must be made.
- Gold is your health, score, a weapon, and a burden. Manage it well - run out and you lose.
Mika Molenkamp: Programming, audio implementation, additional art
Sam Minh Ly: Level design, balancing, artwork
freesound.com & bfxr for sound effects
'SF Proverbial Gothic' by ShyFonts Foundry (shyfoundry.com)
'Telegrama' by YO Fonts (yoworks.com)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.