A downloadable game for Windows
Explosive fun in the battle for ascension
You and your fellow demons vie for a spot in heaven. The catch? There's only one spot left.
This is a game made in under 72 hours during Ludum Dare 42. It was made by Mika Molenkamp (programming) and Jorrit Neslo (art).
- A Bomberman spin-off with a twist: each bomb takes away the floor with it. Your world is ever-shrinking!
- Fast-paced action and fun for the whole family! (sort of)
- Gather powerups to gain an edge over your opponents
- High replayability thanks to random arena layouts and short playtime
- AI opponents to test your mettle against (no local mp, sorry!)
How to Play
You always control Player 1 (red).
- WASD or arrow keys for movement
- Space to jump over small gaps
- Left Shift or Left Control to drop a bomb.
Gamepad is also supported!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.