Release Notes - 3.1.0
- Added a depth meter and changing background color to help convey progress
- Increased difficulty over time - more mines appear the further down you go
- Added a statistics screen where you can view some of your overall records
- Added the ability to select an accent color: personalize a bit!
- Score multiplier is now displayed on-screen
- Improved leaderboard that also shows depth reached
- Added some postprocessing effects (bloom in particular) for some extra flair
- Added a new font used for most numbers throughout the game
- Rapidfire now gives bullets random colors
- Rendering optimizations
- Shield no longer counts as a new powerup, so getting a shield won't clear your powerup anymore.
- Revamped the score counting system: good playing now awards bonus score
- Game now temporarily slows down when getting hit by a mine, to give more recovery time
- Background music volume now lags behind the power level a bit
- Fix being able to trigger two bumpers at once, resulting in a massive speed boost
- Fix boulders sometimes ignoring mines
- Fix controllers not working correctly in the main menu
Get Comet Crasher
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.